HONESTY The most important honesty is within yourself.
HONESTY The most important honesty is within yourself.
Bargemon is an idyllic little village with 7 fountains, called the pearl of the Haut Var. Bargemon is a much used setting in many paintings because of the many picturesque little alleys and squares.
Not only the village itself is one of the most beautiful of the region but it’s location is perfect for discovering de Provence. It is only 30 minutes away from the “Côte d’Azur” or in the other direction of the Alpes with the famous “Gorges du Verdon”. A little further you can easily reach Nice, Cannes or some ski stations in the Alpes.
Bargemon is located in the mountains where you can enjoy the amazing views but at the same time the warm Mediterranean climate. The region is known for it’s olive oil and wine production.
We are responsible for every choice we make in live and the impact it creates on our surrounding. Eating Vegan is the most responsible thing to do :
First for ourselves :
– You can be sure that from the second the animal is killed, anaerobe bacteria take over in order to clean up, the rotting process is started. As we are made in the same way, the last we need for a good health is more of those bacteria that breaks us down right? All kind of nasty diseases have a link with those bacteria.
– If all is energy and in the form of vibration, every food we take, will feed us with a certain vibration. The cruel way of slothering brings terror, anxiety, panic and fear in animals and thus in the meat. Look at our society and you understand.
– All animal products are acid forming in the body. If you reed the book “the ph miracle” you understand that our body has to work a lot to maintain the slightly alkaline Ph of the blood. An acid body produces fungi and diseases. It is in an acid environment where anaerobe battery thrive.
– Every animal in the meat industry is treated preventive with antibiotics and other chemical medicines. If you choose it or not it is in your meat.
– If it is already bad for our health why spend most of our food money on animal products? If you let go of meat you have a whole lot of budget more to buy quality and organic vegetables.
For the environment :
– In Belgium more then 80% of all agriculture land is used for animal production. More farmers every day change their business because they gain more money with meat production. The land is well sprayed with chemicals because it is just for animal food, no controle whatsoever.
– Animals use a lot of water, produces a lot of CO2, in fact more then all the other industries together.
– Forrest needs to make place for meadows and mais.
– The excessive manure production pollutes all ground water, rivers and eventually the sea.
For the terror of mankind:
– Just watch a movie on youtube how it really works in a slother house and realize that you support this action by being the meat from them, and you never eat meat again.
For spiritual growth:
– Most of the time vegan organizations never talk about this part but I can asure you it is an important difference. Not without coincidence all the biggest philosophers were vegan. Like I mentioned before, the energy you eat, defines you on an other level. Eating healthy vegetables make you understand things in an other perspective, make you connect stronger with other living creatures and nature as a whole.
It is already a long time clear that chemical substances have a tremendous impact on our health, and the health of other living creatures. This impact shows only after a certain amount of time, different for one person or another. Our body becomes full of toxins that slow down the good functioning of our organs. Nature is already polluted in a way we can not return to 100 years ago. The government states that a small dosage of chemical in one product doesn’t harm you, but they never show the impact of the cocktail we get by using all the “convenient” product every day. Plastic packaging, exhaust gases, gases of paint and concrete in our homes, exterminators, clothing, food, deodorants, cosmetics, chemical sugars, chemical salt, flavor enhancers, cleaning products,…I can go on and fill the whole page.
Do we have to be pessimistic? No not at all , in fact it is the opposite, we need to change our habits! With Abriecosy we want to search for natural alternatives in order to eliminate most chemicals in our daily life. We can not be totally free anymore but it makes a huge difference if we eliminate the things we have impact on.
We always impact other life in order to live. Even if you are vegan, plants you eat die to give you the energy to live. The world of bacteria that lives in the soil nurturing the plants are destroyed just by making a hole in the ground. Every step we take , we crush life under our feet. So it can not be perfect but trying to make our impact to the world as small as possible is the way to go! And certainly think about what the impact is of our action. Let nature be our guide, partner to establish things. Let us try to give new life to “garbage” and make new things from already existing things. The society wants us to believe that a good economy and thus a lot of selling will bring us prosperity but if you think about it : If we all spend less money on useless things, we have to produce less so basically we all have to work less. That means more time for the important things in life like family, good food, enjoyment and it doesn’t have to cost so much.