Dear guest , please fill in this form to make a reservation with Abriecosy. In high season a prepayment of 200 euros on our account (see number below) is requiered to finalise the reservation. For other expenses on site (diners, drinks) please pay cash at the end of the stay.
Futher we wish you welcome and have a nice stay with us…
general conditions :
Geert Goeman & Vanessa Kern
1018 chemin de Campaouré,
Website : www.abriecosy.com
email : Abriecosy@gmail.com
tel : +33 6 03 05 44 18
bankaccountnr: Be 78 7370 1737 7086 bic KREDBEBBXXX
Terms of Booking & Booking Deposit
By placing a booking with Abriecosy you (the lead guest) and your booking party (guests) agree to the following terms and conditions.
– The maximum number of staying guests per room is illustrated in the room occupancy details on the website and can not be exceeded. Where the person making the booking is different to the lead guest taking up the occupation, the person making the booking may be held responsible for cancellation, non-arrival and damages as set-out within the conditions. Only the lead guest and the named booking party are allowed to use the property and its facilities, any third party visitors are only allowed access at our express permission.
– To secure any booking for both parties (guests and owner) we require a deposit to be paid in advance, this deposit amount is = 200 euros. The reservation is only confirmed if the deposit came through on the bankaccount of Abriecosy (see personal information of the owner above).
Deposits are only refundable under the conditions set-out here within.
– Payments can be made online by digital bank transfer or cash only. Two days before arrival the full amount of the stay should be on the account of Abriecosy. This is together : the deposit and the full amount of the stay.
Rules at Abriecosy
– You probably didn’t booked by Abriecosy if you don’t like nature. Abriecosy is located on a very special place in the middle of the forrest. Abriecosy is an organic, ecological site , with comes with certain values:
* We ask our guests to use only natural eco products. If you are not sure you can always ask more information. We provide showergel and handsoap in every bathroom. You can buy dish soap or washing tablets if needed. If interested, the owner can tell you a lot of natural remedies or alternatives and will be glade to share. Be aware that most tooth paste and soaps are chemical and that the drainage with abriecosy is going staight into the forrest.
* The most important human values of Abriecosy is respect / love for yourself, others and all living creatures (animals , insects, plants …),honesty and gratitude. Most guests are coming for this reason, so we ask to be open and embrase these values too.
* All guests agree to respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests and the owners at all times. We reserve the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect if guests are not honouring this agreement or causing a disturbance / nuisance to others.
Check-in & Check-out
Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below or exceptions possible only with permission of the owner ;
- Check-in by: 14:00pm and before 21:00pm on day of arrival
- Check-out before 11:00am on day of departure
Cancellation, Returned Deposit & Non-Arrival Conditions
– Guest who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Deposits already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions;
- Cancellation made 15 days or more in advance of arrival date = Full deposit refund
- Cancellation made 14 days or less of arrival date = 50% of deposit refund
- Cancellation made 48hrs or less of arrival date = No refund issued, full amount of booking due
– Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason their deposit paid and the full amount of the booking will be due. It is suggested that booking guests take out appropriate holiday / cancellation insurance where required.
– In the rare event we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware that we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
– We try to create an Wifi poor area at Abriecosy, wifi is not available in rooms but there is a 4g reception everywhere.
Damages & Lost Property
– We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs. Lost keys / remote controle of the gate will incur a replacement charge of 50 euros. Within 5 days following your departure we will retransfer the deposit to your bankaccount. We do not return the deposit the last day of your stay because we check the room during the cleaning.
– Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
– Smoking of any tobacco products including, but not limited to cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff or chewing tobacco, is only allowed in designated areas as sign posted throughout the accommodation and is in accordance with the Health Act 2006. Located in the forrest and with the high risk of fire during the summer, smoking is at all circumstances not allowed inside any room, house, chalet and in the garden, on th gravel road, in the forrest. During the summer period any fire is not allowed by local law.
Pets & Service Dogs
We do not accept pets throughout the accommodation, except on demand and specific agreement by the owner.
Where on-site parking is provided guests accept that they park their vehicles at their own risk and on the spaces provided as parkingplace.
For an easy finding of Abriecosy, you can view “Abriecosy” on google maps. Because of the isolation in the forrest from the main road you need to take a gravel road (about 400 m). signs are setup from the main road to help you find it. If you need help to get here , you can always call the owner +33603054418
Your Personal Details & Privacy
Our policy surrounding the personal details you provide as part of any booking or enquiry through to our website is very clear: we do not use personal information or distribute it to to a thirt party. By booking with us you automatically agree to be part of the mailing list of Abriecosy, but you can choose to be removed at any time.
Our Right To Cancellation
We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.
* It is possible that there is an atelier or class going on during your stay. Most of the time it is possible to join, please inform yourself with the owner for the fee and abailability.
* At Abriecosy you can buy some local organic products to be at your service. We have for example some great organic wines from the region at vineyard price.
* Besides the vegan Breakfast, on demand, it is possible to ask the owner to prepare diner for you. It is certainly wurth while if you enjoy vegan gourmet cuisine. The owner knows a lot about healthy food and natural remedies and he will gladly provide you with information
* Information about the region and things to visit is also available, just ask for it.
Must do’s :
Enjoy every minute of you stay at abriecosy, the beauty of the region and the magic it will bring you!